Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally pulled into the mix...-_-








Yes WTF indeed. I was finally pulled into doing one of these blog things after all my friends decided to have a little vote on who has a blog spot. Everyone raised there hand except me and so i finnaly gave in. Well there were many more attempts before hand but that little moment of weakness made me make this. That's right my friends: Terry, Mike, Gerald, and Xavier have taken advantage of my moment of weakness and pure pressured right into this first blog.
In all i most say i planned on making one but didn't know what i'd write. In the end i just decided my life is random enough to be put into the form of a blog of randomness. Enjoy Betches~

1 comment:

xl Spiral lx said...

It's not so bad but it's not exactly that entertaining either...