Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OMG OMG OMG~!!! CARPE DIEM!!! DUDE!!!

First i would like to thank God for finally throwing good fortunes my way! Next i'd like to thank my Bro Shannon, the owner of Cloud9-Lines; If his name wasn't shannon he would be too manly for you!!! And last i'd like to thank the rest of the Anderson family for believing in me!!!
That's right I finally now have an Xbox 360 Pro. I put the money i got from Christmas away, for my birthday away, and lastly from my mom just recently and waited for a time to come when i got a job. But then my Bru-dah steped in and provided the extra money after the 10% discount and the payment of the money i had. Afterwards we went to BestBuy, saw Rainbow 6 Las Vegas 2 and used the 25$ gift card that my neighbor gave to me for rturning their lost credit-card and he paid off the rest of that too!!! So to sum it all up, The Anderson Household Now Has A Xbox360 In It!!! YEAH~!!!!

5 comments:

Zay316 said...

REEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFAAAAAA!!!
You have now became a man, and not just any kinda man, A MANLY MAN, LMFAO!!! but yea, thats cool bruh

xl Spiral lx said...

Thank you! Thank you! You're far too kind! XD

Shyne said...

BAKA!! You both are re-re, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congrahtzee!

RedSpade said...

YOSHA!!