Wednesday, February 25, 2009

:/

Yeah, lazying around is always on my top priorities and in order to do so what do you think i do?
Well out of all the things i stop doing Blogging is one of the first things i drop, the second thing is running, third is hanging out with Raeia, and the fifth is drawing. After about a week of it i truly think i might be getting over my lazy-day-sendrome, which actually last weeks or even months unfortunatly, but what ever. I'm working to bring something new to my Blog spot but it might take a while. As i have said i only think that i might be getting over it but it's whatever... So anyway i think this is done and maybe you will be able to witness something better and more entertaining next time. :/
PS: For those who actually noticed that i skipped my forth. It was an accident, it got deleted when i re-posted, and it was reading. I read a hell of alot of manga, japanese comic books for those of you who don't know. I mean who reads novels anymore! COME ON~!

3 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

wait a minute....whats the fourth thing you drop? lol

Anonymous said...

Seriously where is da fourth drop at? Maybe if you stopped smoking dat Mary, dat Chronic, dat Indo, dat Leaf, weed nigga! itz corrupting you. I mean come on! You can't even count anymore? SERIOUSLY!

Shyne said...

I never even noticed you posted this till just now. I dunno how i missed it. (see how nice of a blogger i am, LOL!) Ummm i feel the same way as you just in a different life. You know my goal is to make that money and get into the Military. Ever since I made that change in branch I've gotten lazy...hopefully I'll get back on the grind so everything goes as I have planed and end up at MBT this summer.